This test system runs functional tests on fully assembled combine belt pickup header systems.
Tests & Measurements
This test system runs functional tests on fully assembled combine belt pickup header systems. This system was designed to automate functional testing, break-in, and assembly validation of header systems prior to installation into the completed combine.
- PLC and computer based control and data acquisition system
- Full HPU to generate hydraulic power to the unit under test
- 21 GPM 4500 PSI HPU
- Safety zone scanners
- CAN bus validation and DTC monitoring
- Header ID verification
- Stubble lights & marker lights.
- Header height sensors
- Cylinders retract/extend
- Cylinders hydraulic leak decay
- Belt speed sensor via controlling the actual belt speed
- Sensor calibrations