Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality by detecting faults or assembly errors before shipping to the end user, our custom-built armrest console assembly verification & validation systems are second to none.
Tests & Measurements
Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality by detecting faults or assembly errors before shipping to the end user, our custom-built armrest console assembly verification & validation systems are second to none. On the leading edge of automation and validation testing, our systems are equipped with an array of sensors (powered by sophisticated data acquisition software) that can check subsystem functionality via a loaded test of up to one Amp, ECM software revisions, electrical functionality of all switches, including 100% of all discrete wiring. Almost completely automated, our test systems accept a wide range of products/models and require minimal operator interaction and training.
- Flash programming and configuration of controllers
- Verification of successful programming
- Re-flash controller with the correct software version (if necessary)
- Automated configuration of options and uploading of results
- Produce tamper-proof EPA engine label
- Retrieval of machine configuration (options) from corporate database
- Reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes
- Universal controller programming box for plug and play convenience
- Plant LAN and database communications
- Multilingual prompts
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Proper assembly
- Amperage draw
- Correct ECM software revision
- Continuity (100% of discrete wiring)
- Lighting functionality
- Instrument cluster functionality
- Controller module functionality
- Controller configuration
- CAN functionality