Steering Valve Test 11141
Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality, our fluid power test stands are second to none.
Tests & Measurements
Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality, our fluid power test stands are second to none. Steering valves are custom engineering for specific applications making each valve and associated tests unique. The test system is designed for the customers specific needs. Almost completely automated, our test systems accept a wide range of products/models and require minimal operator interaction.
- Fully computerized and automated test
- Test result storage and report generation
- Programmable loading
- Accommodates variety of steering valves, load sense, open center, etc.
- Programmable positioning, velocity and torque modes
- Accommodates wide variety of steering valve sizes (7 to 150 LPM)
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Warm up and purge
- General Flow, pressures and porting
- Symmetrical torque to turn
- Set inlet relief pressure
- Spool fit, centering & leakage
- Load sense functionality
- External port loading