Vane Pump/Motor Test 10892
Systems are designed to accommodate pumps and motors on a common driveline.
Tests & Measurements
Systems are designed to accommodate pumps and motors on a common driveline. Motors can be tested as motors or as a pump. Custom circuits are used for testing a wide variety of output flow controls. Each system is tailored to meet the customer’s unique families of pumps and/or motors.
- Up to 750KW (1000 HP)
- Pressure to 210 Bar (3000 PSI)
- Flows to 200,000 FT-LBS (50 GPM)
- Torque Sensor with Limiter optional
- Mobile or Industrial Products
- Regenerative design
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Proper assembly
- Starting Pressure/Torque
- Volumetric and/or Mechanical Efficiency
- Pressure and Flow Performance
- Circuits for Integral Valves, .e.g flow priority valves