Radial Cam Piston Motor Test 10061
Systems are designed to accommodate the high torque capabilities of these motors.
Tests & Measurements
Systems are designed to accommodate the high torque capabilities of these motors. To test the motor under full load, the test system is designed to utilize two identical motors opposed to one another. The test system imposed rotation by rotating the interconnecting shaft between the motors.
- Up to 450 kw (600 HP)
- Pressure to 350 Bar (5000 PSI)
- Flows to 1800 LPM (450 GPM)
- Torques to 40,000 FT-LBS
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Proper assembly
- Volumetric and mechanical efficiency
- Case drain flow and cleanliness
- Starting pressure/torque
- Pressure and flow performance
- Circuits for integral valves, e.g. flow priority valves