Large Bore Cylinders
Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality, our fluid power test stands are second to none.
Data Acquisition & Retention
Designed and built to improve performance, profitability, and quality, our fluid power test stands are second to none. On the leading edge of validation testing, our systems are equipped with an array of sensors (powered by sophisticated data acquisition software) that can check leakage, flow, pressures, gal/min, etc. Almost completely automated, our test systems accept a wide range of products/models and require minimal operator interaction.
- Stroke to 305 mm
- Bore to 38 mm
- Flow rate to 3.8 LPM
- Pressure capabilities to 206 BAR
- Cyclic endurance test and break in for entire system
- Integrated test bench
- Manual attachment points for all components
- Integrated dead weight loading/unloading of tested cylinder
- Onboard drainage system and reservoir
- Digital stroke measurement system
- Fully enclosed test area
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Stroke length
- Part number
- Lot number
- Cushion testing
- Fluid particle count
- Serial Number
- Time, date, and location of manufacture