Mining Truck Front Strut with Conveyor Assembly/Test 9890
Titan has built several different systems for assembling and testing hydraulic struts for heavy-duty mining trucks.
Features & Benefits
Tests & Measurements
Titan has built several different systems for assembling and testing hydraulic struts for heavy-duty mining trucks. Strut components are very heavy and large which make them difficult to handle safely. In addition, it is critical that the sensitive seal between the rod and the housing is not damaged during the insertion process. The front strut also serves as the pivot for the front wheel. The seal must hold pressure while the rod rotates.
- Provides for safe material handling
- Accommodates many different sized struts
- Full part and testing traceability
- Track that all fasteners were torqued
- Vertical or horizontal orientation for rod insertion
*We understand that customers have unique requirements and we can design and build test stands to accommodate a broad range of applications. Contact us today.
- Rod insertion force mapping
- Oil Temperature control (heating and cooling)
- Oil Cleanliness testing and monitoring
- Pressure leak decay testing
- Measures fastener torque
- Full load force testing
- Rod rotation during leak testing