Tests & Measurements
This test system runs functional tests on fully assembled combine draper header systems. This system was designed to automate functional testing, break-in, and assembly validation of header systems prior to installation into the completed combine.
- PLC and computer based control and data acquisition system
- Full HPU to generate hydraulic power to the unit under test
- 47 GPM 4000 PSI HPU
- Safety zone scanners
- Vertical swing arm to raise and lower PTO shaft and spline
- Hydraulic motor on end of swing arm to drive the header
- Particle counting system
- CAN bus validation and DTC monitoring
- Header ID verification
- Reel lift/lower
- Reel motor via pressure control valve for variable speeds.
- Reel FORE/AFT
- Tilt extend/retract
- Knife motor speed
- Platform raise/lower
- Belt speed sensor via controlling the actual belt speed
- Belt stall & associated error code reporting.
- Sensor calibrations
- System slushing
- System phasing