Vehicle End-of-Line Test System, Portable
Titan’s Portable End-of-Line Test System, is laptop-based and designed for a broad range of test applications in which a stationary or fixed test system is not appropriate for the application, including:
- End-of-Line Test
- Repair Bays
- Machine Startup stations
- Test Tracks or Proving Grounds
Tests and Checks Performed
- Engine RPM validation and electronic throttle setting.
- Records, validates and stores various Hydraulic System Pressures via the CAN Bus
- Configure Machine and its controllers based upon the build order retrieved from the cooperate ERP system
- Reading, storing and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes
- Tier 4 Engine security implementation.
- Electrical testing of CAN controller power, grounding, and communications wiring..
- Capable of Flash programming all machine controllers. Verifies if all software versions are correct and allows the Operator to upload (flash) new software if any of the versions are incorrect.
- Fully automated calibration of machine functions via the CAN bus. This is done for things such as clutch, hitch, aux valve, and throttle calibrations.
- Automated emissions testing of Tier 4 engines and emission systems.
- CAN Interface and Diagnostics via a USB CAN Adaptor attached to the Laptop or Desktop PC
- Wireless Communication by means of its built-in Wi-Fi to a laptop or desktop PC
- Titan’s user-friendly guides the Operator during the test process
- Communication with almost any plant database for downloading configuration of options and uploading of test results
- Capable of displaying digital photographs of set-up and/or test procedures
- Collect and archive all test results locally or network them to your database for statistical analysis
- Operates directly from the Laptop’s battery or the vehicle’s 12 VDC/24 VDC battery power
- Bar code scanner
- Programming of blank or out of date ECM’s
- Developed to permit communication with many different CAN Adaptors (National Instruments, Dearborn, Electronic Data Link, etc..
- Operator interface to allow input of test identification, prompts operator through the test sequence, and real-time display of test data and other conditions being monitored.
- Obtain Order Numbers, Serial Numbers, Model Numbers, etc. by means of a wireless barcode scanner to eliminate manual data entry errors
Control and Software Features
- Panasonic “Toughbook” Laptop
- CAN Adaptor
- Diagnostic Test Harness
- Wireless 802.11-N Communication
- Microsoft Visual Basic Software Engine
- Create/edit feature which allows the customer to create, modify, edit, delete, etc., test sequences as required without complicated programming via a easy to use Excel spreadsheet
- Retrieval of machine configuration (options) from plant database or ERP system.
- Configuration of models and options and uploaded test results
- Computer-assisted calibration routines
- Common user interface to simplify training
- Ability to view and edit test sequences, system parameters, etc., on any EOLT station from any location on the LAN
- User configurable diagnostic test screens
- Multi-lingual Operator Test Instructions